Intuit has released QuickBooks Desktop 2020, which includes new features and benefits that will help users get paid and work faster than ever before, providing a powerful and flexible solution for growing businesses.
Quickbooks 2020 its already starting to hit the market .Here are some new features and improvement to watch out for in the new quickbooks 2020.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, and Accountant
Get Paid Faster
QuickBooks Desktop 2020 allows small businesses to get paid faster than ever before, thanks to several new features, including:
- Automated Payment Reminders: Eliminating the time users spend chasing outstanding payments, QuickBooks now automatically creates reminder emails. Users can choose the content that goes within each email, tailoring the message for specific customers, and they have the opportunity to review everything before it’s sent in just a few clicks. They can also choose how many days after the due date that the reminder is sent, and they can select different days for different customers. Reminders can be scheduled in advance, and QuickBooks will provide a prompt when it’s time to send them.
- Automatically Add Customer PO to Invoice Emails: Enabling end customers with the right information helps them make payments faster. QuickBooks now saves business owners time and energy, helping them to get paid faster by automatically adding the customer PO numbers to every invoice email. This helps end customers identify and process the correct invoice from their inbox and ensure it’s sent to the right department for prompt payment. No longer will customers have to manually search and add customer PO numbers to the subject line in every invoice email, nor will end users have to postpone payments while trying to identify the right PO data.
- Combine Multiple Emails: Sending a separate invoice email for every invoice can be overwhelming. Sometimes, customers unintentionally overlook invoices when they are piece-mealed, which can lead to delayed receivables. QuickBooks now gives customers the option to combine all invoices for a single customer in one email, helping to streamline the invoice email process in a professional way. Users no longer have to manually combine invoices outside of QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Desktop 2020 allows small businesses to get their work done faster, giving them more time to focus on other aspects of the business. Innovations that speed up work include:
- Horizontally collapse columns: Now, users and accountants who use jobs or classes can view just customer totals in reports without having to scroll through all the details, export the report to Excel or spend time customizing for reports with a large number of columns.
- “Smart Help”: QuickBooks has improved the help experience, giving users answers to their questions faster. Users can now simply press “F1” for improved content and search options, or to access a live customer support agent through messaging or a call back option.
- Easy Upgrades: Upgrading within QuickBooks is now simple and quick, requiring just a few clicks, leaving customers confident that setup has been done correctly.
- Easy Company File Search: A new file search option allows QuickBooks users to easily and quickly find and open company files.
- Easy Payroll Setup: With Employee Self Setup, QuickBooks delivers an easy and fast first-time-use payroll setup experience – reducing the time spent on this from hours to minutes. Business owners are given the option to invite employees to update their personal, bank and tax details via a secure link.
- Payroll Direct Deposit Status: Business owners using QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit can view the detailed status of their direct deposit at any time, giving them confidence employees will be paid accurately and on time, without having to check emails or call customer support.